- We ship by US Postal Service or UPS, the option you prefer can be selected at checkout. All orders placed online or by phone are shipped, and are not available for pickup; we do not have a public facility to visit.
- Vesica Institute has no control over delivery issues once items have left our facility. We cannot refund lost or damaged packages, any issues of this kind must be handled by the purchaser directly with the delivery service responsible for the loss or damage.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your items if you live within the continental US, however this is an estimate and actual delivery times may be longer if there are issues on the part of the carrier service.
- International shipments often require a minimum of 6 weeks for delivery, depending on the destination country and their customs services, shipping method selected, and conditions of the carrier services in the specific country.
- We can provide proof of shipment and tracking information with both domestic and international UPS shipments upon request.
- We are not able to provide a refund for lost or damaged packages. This includes packages delivered to the address you provided, then stolen from that address.
- Because of ongoing issues with delays and lost packages in certain parts of the world, we will only ship by UPS (not by US Postal Service) to all destinations outside of the U.S.
- Check your local customs laws before ordering items to be shipped to your area. We are not responsible for any issues arising from ordering items which are prohibited in your area. One important example of this is the prohibition on importing laser pointers into certain countries; the Eco-Laser which we sell is a modified laser pointer, so it should not be ordered for delivery to countries where laser pointers are banned.
International orders may be subject to local customs fees and taxes. Please contact your local customs agency to get more information on the rates they charge for importing.
- All returns must be approved by Vesica staff before being returned to us, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must notify us of your wanting to return the item within 7 days (one week) after your item is delivered. Items may only be returned if they are in unused and resalable condition.
- If you received incorrect or damaged items, we will credit you for the return shipping costs. You must contact us within 7 days of receiving the incorrect or damaged items.
- Damaged items can not be refunded unless damage was incurred during shipping. To show that damage was incurred through shipping, you must take a picture of the unopened, damaged package upon your receipt of the package and email the picture to email@example.com to show damage which can then be declared to the shipping company.
- We are unable to take returns on jewelry items. All sales are final.
- A restocking fee of 15% may be charged for returns on orders over $500.
- Credit card processing fees may be charged on returns over $100, and deducted from the refund.
- We strongly suggest shipping your return using a trackable method with insurance such as UPS or USPS Priority Mail. We are not responsible for return packages not received.
We usually have a waiting list for this class due to the limited number of seats available, so refunds require notifying us of cancellations well in advance of the course so that another student can take your place in the training.
Refunds are available for cancelled registrations per the following refund schedule:
- A full refund minus a $75 registration processing fee will be given for cancellations received by December 19, 2022.
- A 50% refund will be given for cancellations received between December 20, 2022 – January 9, 2023.
- Sorry, no refund is available for cancellations on or after January 10, 2023.
- Classes are not transferable: if you miss a particular class, you cannot roll over the tuition to a later class, you will receive a refund based on the above percentages and fees. Please be aware that you cannot switch your tuition to a later training if you choose not to attend the specific training you registered for.
Online Class Refund Policy:
Classes which have been purchased but which a person has not yet accessed online in any way, can be refunded minus a 15% processing fee by notifying our office within 7 days (one week) after purchase. Once the course has been accessed online in any way, no refund will be issued. We have added this provision in order to protect us against issues with unethical persons purchasing the class, downloading the materials, then applying for a refund after they have taken these course materials.
Where can I send a gift or item to Vesica?
We are currently only accepting authorized returns at our P.O. box. All returns must be authorized by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Any package received at our P.O. box that is not pre-approved by the Vesica Staff will be refused, unopened and returned to sender. If no return address is present the item will be discarded.
If you have any questions regarding Shipping, Returns, or Refunds, please contact us at email@example.com.